Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Hoorn / NaardenFinance
As a Controller at Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), you advise and support the directors and managers when it comes to the financial position of IBG. You are the trusted partner in business control, a broad role, which focusses on forecasting, budgeting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, process establishments and -improvements. The role also includes providing financial and variance analysis, providing management reports upon request and working on finance projects.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will further strengthen the Finance discipline within IBG and its subsidiaries.
We offer a flexible working environment where you get the chance to build with us and make a difference. Our inspiring international work environment and committed colleagues will give you the energy to bring the best out of yourself and others!
What we offer
As an Business Controller at IBG, you will be part of an energetic and hands-on Finance team. You will work together with driven and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
On top of that you will get:
- An inspiring job in a highly skilled international company;
- Lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally;
- A competitive salary, based on experience and knowhow;
- Good benefits;
- Of course, a great bunch of colleagues.
Who we are
Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty shop. By partnering with our customers as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
- Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts;
- Orchard Custom Beauty – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase;
Together we are concept builders with global capabilities. We are always looking for beauty gurus who are innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful and forward-thinking.
Are you convinced that this is your job?
Interested in the position? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your details, CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org for Gitte Stam.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have an Bachelor/Master degree in Business Economics/Business Administration and at least 2 years of working experience as a Business Controller;
- You can adjust quickly at a strategic and tactical level and are a strong conversational partner for the MT.
- You have a background in international finance, experience with supply chain and China is a plus;
- You have experience with analytics and know how to make finance data work for you;
- Experienced in using Excel, Powerpoint and ERP (Oracle Netsuite is a plus) software
- You are fluent in both the Dutch and English language.